Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is coming!





We have a really cute little tree up and shining!! Family is coming over this afternoon, and I wish one more person were here. Well, two. I miss the girl who is way out west. I bet she misses us too. But if she is where she should be then it's all good. I just miss her, that's all. She has such a sweet smile and her laugh is infectious. One other is unable to make it, too. I wish they could both be here today. I love making Christmas memories with people I love so deeply. And all those who are able to come will be coming this afternoon. There will be homemade chili and pita chips, and who knows what else we'll come up with? There will be presents to open and there will be laughter and love. This is going to be fun!

5 comments:

  1. ...and I miss you. Christmas cheer, my dear....Love, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again....remembering Christmas memories at your house long ago....(-: Thank you, again!
    Love, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne - If you visit your folks this Christmas, please give your mom a special hug from me. Thanks. And Christmas cheer to you as well, dear Jayne. May your holiday be full of light and love and warmth and joy and all of that wrapped in worship. -k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and yours are having a most Blessed Christmas together. Sounds like you are or already did. As we thank God for his unspeakable Gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it has well and truly gone now! The Season of Bad Temper, I call it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks,I love your comments!