443. orchard fresh apples, still dripping with fresh air and juice, bought from the farmer who grew them. You can almost taste the sunshine!
444. stumbling upon a demonstration of wild birds of prey! Full of fun and good information.
445. petting a wild bird, a soft pigeon, white with black spots. so pretty.
446. being fanned by the large, strong wings of a turkey vulture
447. looking into the round, golden eyes of an owl right up close. wondering what he's thinking of me as we look long at each other.
448. pumpkins appearing everywhere, whispering of pies and spices and fall
449. scrubbing the dirt off fresh-dug potatoes and finding their real skin red underneath
450. huge orange carrots, covered brown with the land that grew them, rich with flavor. Readying them for dinner with thanks.
451. Multi colored carrots, some yellow, some deep purple-red, some orange, making for a colorful glad stew.
452. Indian summer... another chance at warmth and sunshine, energy and gladness, this time with colored leaves all around, one more time before the cold sets in.
453. Music playing on websites, a gentle surprise for me to enjoy as I read and learn.
454. Mullein root for backaches, learning how to make the oil that helps
455. Learning the sweetness of truth-telling