things I'm thankful for at this moment...
473. National Dress Up Day! (Also called Halloween) I love that there is a day when everyone pulls their imaginations out and just has fun with costumes! and I love that a daughter of mine renamed it this fun name, National Dress Up Day.
474. being waited on by Donald Duck
475. People in costume everywhere
476. apple butter, spread thick on good bread
478. going to a fun concert
479. overnight road trip with daughter
480. meeting the artist and his manager
481. getting my new cd autographed
482. coming home
483. days when my hair turns out
484. misty air that replenishes moisture I've lost to the season's dryness. The mist looks dull and gray in the air, but it feels so good!
485. planning family holiday gatherings, and looking forward to their warmth
486. being together with family, with people I love who love me back.
487. the simple word, "hi", and the power it has to connect people. tiny but powerful!