457. getting lost in a big, smooth, steamy vanilla latte, whipped cream on top. Comfort food.
458. potato chips, delicate crunchiness all salty good
459. Kalamata olives
460. the smell of fresh coffee filling a place
461. waiting for the foam to settle down so I can top off my Vernor's
462. shouting for joy, really LOUD! at the top of my lungs! (in the car where I won't scare anyone!)
463. honest sadness.
464. good clean anger. not the ugly kind, but the kind that heals.
465. clouds that shine bright at the edges
466. pretending, when I can, just for the fun of it. It's good to play sometimes.
467. being real and honest, transparent. Within right boundaries, it seems healthy and freeing.
(I don't mean to "be transparent" with other people's stories, even when they overlap mine. I mean to tell the truth when possible about where I am. Still working this out.)
468. really big tortoiseshell sunglasses. I wanted some, in fact, but they told me my prescription wouldn't work in those. So now I just enjoy them on other people.
469. exercise balls
470. lots of suds on top of fresh, just-hot-enough dishwater
471. starting a new week, with new possibilities
472. getting a new cd for my own listening