Monday, July 12, 2010

100th post!



OK, I keep waiting until I have something really important to say because, after all, this is my one hundredth post and shouldn't it be noteworthy? Shouldn't it be profound or something? Or at least have really good pictures?

But nothing I had was spectacular, or particularly significant, even.

So I didn't write anything for kind of a long time.

Well, that's a bummer.

Therefore, today I am writing my one hundredth post -- yay! -- about nothing at all. And it feels much better than waiting until I have something profound to say.

Yep, doing stuff you love is better than waiting for something ideal to happen; being is better than waiting to be.



Well, that's a little bit profound, isn't it?




3 comments:

  1. profound and quote worthy. I'm very much liking the second to last sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, and here, here, Mama K!! Congrats on this milestone! And your last thought is a good one to chew on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hear, hear (I just found out on Wikipedia) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks,I love your comments!