350. learning something new
351. snuggling next to the man I love, or just knowing he is close to me
352. cricket song
353. frogs singing croaky music on the pond
354. killdeer shouting
355. sitting outside as twilight grows
356. daisies shining bright in the green
357. roses blooming everywhere
358. the smell of fresh air
359. hula hoops! and yes, I can.
361. learning the names of plants and what they are good for, what kind of jobs they can do
362. motherwort, for example
363. Jump rope, and I sort of can. But not very much. Yet.
364. clouds. Their infinite variety.
365. kids in the house making happy together noises