Tuesday, July 20, 2010

halfway through summer

It's true. According to the news online, today marks the midpoint of summer. I don't know how to feel about that! I am glad to know we have quite a bit of warmth and sunshine left, but... really? Halfway? That's a little unsettling.

Silly, but I am a tiny bit scared of losing summer, because I know that by winter's end I am usually dragging through the days, fighting depression and aching for sunshine.

But...that's some seven months away, so I really shouldn't be worrying about it now, right? Why should I let the fear of impending winter cloud my best days of summer?

I don't know. I wish it didn't.

Meanwhile, I do love this warm weather we've been having.

I soak it up every chance I get.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks,I love your comments!