Monday, August 9, 2010
383. second round of baby birds (the first, of course, was in the spring), squeezed tight in their little nest waiting for dinner to be delivered, clamoring in high pitched baby voices when it comes.
384. my birthday... all month! Claiming every celebration as my own!
385. basil and mint growing friendly together
386. hearing fireworks, from somewhere, celebrating something. I don't even know what... but isn't it fun to know someone, somewhere is celebrating?
387. Sunday night, family watching a movie all together
388. Hot temperatures calming down. Opening up my house to feel breezes again.
389. cicadas singing loud hot songs on long hot days
390. planning a party! for a beloved son who has earned it.
391. being proud of my kids in a mom sort of way, not proud of myself, but thrilled at the good qualities I see growing in them. I like these kids of mine!