371. slow, gentle rain
372. raindrops gathering in puddles on the glass
373. or gathering in little rivulets and running down together
374. thirsty flowers happy
375. mist rising behind the trees across the valley
376. stone path shining wet
377. driving through a puddle and splashing water high, like an upsidedown waterfall spraying all over... and then being glad the brakes still work afterward
378. going out to breakfast with husband on a wet, drippy, dark, comfy morning
379. Eggs done just the way I like them, with fried potatoes perfectly crispy around the edges, and just right in the middle. (and having them cooked for me.)
379. coffee with cream, because I can. Just this once. Probably.
380. thunder... and even a little lightning
381. getting wet and not caring, even if it makes me cold. It is so good to actually feel the rain once in a while
382. tiny crystal raindrops hanging, sparkling ornaments everywhere. The whole world is decorated now.