Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip to see daughter...pics coming

So, last week we went to see the daughter. We went five hours in one direction while she came some kind of long way (I didn't measure it) from the other direction. She's been on tour with a singing group from her school during their spring break. We met up with her in Eureka, Illinois. Turns out that Ronald Reagan went to college there! We visited the Reagan Museum, tiny but well done. It was fun.

It was so good to see the girl!! I really miss her; we haven't seen her since Christmas break.

I will post pictures as soon as I can, but I wanted to tell you that it was a very good trip. We stayed overnight, and it was like a mini-vacation for our family. We got to hear her sing with the group. They have a beautiful sound. We met her friends, and our older daughter, who came with us, visited with friends she had made when she went to that same school a couple years ago. Very, Very good trip for all!!


I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks,I love your comments!