Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birth Comparisons

I ran across this blog post that describes two different styles of giving birth. Very well explained, and worth reading if you are going to be giving birth. Check it out and tell me what you think.

http://keyboardrevolutionary.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-thoughts-on-midwifery-model-of-care.html

Bottom line - The place where a woman gives birth is sacred ground. Anyone who attends should respect that, remember they are extremely privileged to be there, and act accordingly. The hero in the room is the mom who is giving birth and she rules. Period.

Any questions?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, friend! Pictures...more pictures, please!! (: Miss you, Jayne (PS...found you through the Holy Experience blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can not TELL you how good to hear from you, Jayne! My heart is overjoyed! Check out the other pics on the rest of my blog and I will try to get some new ones up soon! For you, with love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks,I love your comments!